Say a prayer for my sister and her family

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewpastor

Beer, not rocket chemistry
Reaction score
My oldest sister has been battling ovarian cancer this past year and it appears it is about over. If any of you are so inclined please keep her and her family in your thoughts and prayers. She is only 53.

Brewpastor said:
My oldest sister has been battling ovarian cancer this past year and it appears it is about over. If any of you are so inclined please keep her and her family in your thoughts and prayers. She is only 53.

Damn, BP...sorry to hear that.

Thanks folks, it helps in an odd way, people I've never met showing kindness. It appears that things are really happening quickly now and so her clan is gathering. I worry about my mom, it will be her second kid, plus my dad. Too much.

Brewpastor said:
Thanks folks, it helps in an odd way, people I've never met showing kindness. It appears that things are really happening quickly now and so her clan is gathering. I worry about my mom, it will be her second kid, plus my dad. Too much.

Never in a million years would I, or I think, anyone here give YOU advice about the power of family at times like this. We know you know that. But in a weird way, we have quite the dysfunctional little family of our own here, and I hope you know that each of us in our own ways are keeping you and yours in our hearts.

I hope everyone on your end finds peace and rest in the days ahead.

Ize

We are an odd lot aren't we? Thanks. It is odd, I pastor a congregation of over 300 people and don't really have a pastor myself. Thanks God for family and friends, they beat pastors any old day!

Brewpastor,
I am so sorry to hear about your sister. Be sure that she is in my thoughts and prayers as are you and the rest of your family.

BP,
So sorry to hear. I will keep your sister, you and your entire family in my prayers. God bless.

My family and I came terribly close to losing my own sister this past May at 34. I was there when she actually received last rites. We all prayed and she miraculously managed to pull through. I know the power of prayer and my prayers are with you.

Ize said:
Never in a million years would I, or I think, anyone here give YOU advice about the power of family at times like this. We know you know that. But in a weird way, we have quite the dysfunctional little family of our own here, and I hope you know that each of us in our own ways are keeping you and yours in our hearts.

I hope everyone on your end finds peace and rest in the days ahead.

Ize

Ize,
You couldn't of said it any better than that...

BP,
You and your family will be in our thoughts through out..

Sorry to hear about your sister. I hope everything works out for the best.

Sorry to hear the bad news. I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.
JR

Well, my sister Ann died this morning. She was at home with her family and it was peaceful. Thank you for all your words of kindness and support.

Peace- Tom

Sorry to hear that bad news. There will be better days coming ahead.

Cheesefood said:
I'm sure his family feels blessed that Toilet Rocker is sending good thoughts.

I'm sorry to bring humor to this thread but if that doesn't cheer you up just a smidge, I don't know what will.

BrewPastor, I'm sorry for your loss. We will keep you and your family in our thoughts and prayers.

Brewpastor said:
Well, my sister Ann died this morning. She was at home with her family and it was peaceful. Thank you for all your words of kindness and support.

Peace- Tom
I'm sorry Tom.
May she rest in peace.

Latest posts

Back