Saving clothes from when I weighed 105!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobbiLynn

Reaction score
They don't fit, they never will fit me again!!! Get rid of them!!! Give them to a 10-12 year old, maybe she can fit into them!!! I am going through my storage unit... keep what I want, get rid of the rest. 5'7" and 105 pounds... that's like size 0!!! Maybe a 2 if I wanted my clothes a little baggy. 25 pounds heavier now, maybe thanks to the homebrew? I don't ever want to be that scrawny again!!! I like me now. Some meat on my bones!!! I can't believe I ever fit into those tiny clothes!!! I will take them to goodwill today...

Mmmm. I'm a size 2, but I bet they'd be too small for me. I scour thrift stores for clothes, and haven't bought anything new in years!

Yes, no grown woman should be able to fit into those clothes, unless she is maybe 4' 10"!! Hubby was laughing as I tried them on, a pair of shorts, held my breath to get them zipped and stuff seeping everywhere, out the top, out the bottom.... Good lord, I can't believe I was ever that skinny. How did I even stay alive? I'm a healthy size 4/6 now. My son is the same way though, over 6 feet tall and he'd be embarrassed if I said how much he weighs.

Skinny people die first. Must drink more homebrew...

Back