Sanyo 4912 and fitting the CO2 regulator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeff2335

Reaction score
Ok so I looked through the forums and didn't really see anything that answered my question, so if I missed it just let me know...But anyways, I just bought the Sanyo 4912 and plan on doing the conversion when I get all my parts and was trying to figure out how to run my CO2 regulator setup. I really want a dual regulator so I can have serving pressure on one keg and force carb pressure on the other when needed but it seems the dual reg wont fit unless you cut the inside of the door (I would rather not do that) or run the tank from the outside which I'm not completely opposed to if it's not too hard but I just need to figure out the right setup. I was thinking of getting a single regulator with 2 outputs and running one of them to a secondary reg to cut down on the width or putting the tank outside with a single line going in to a dual secondary regulator, but I think this is the more expensive option. Sorry about the long post but would just like to get some input before I drop the money....thanks

You dont have to "cut" the inside of the door. There are little screws under the seal that hold the plastic on. You can take that out and replace it with a piece of dry erase board.
I did this, and bulit a little shelf on the back that my CO2 tank stands on.
2 kegs and my CO2 tank/regulator, all fit in nicely!

Yes I am using a dual regulator on a 5lb tank. There is still room for a fan box under the shelf with room left over. No worries!

Back