• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Michigan SABCO Chill Wizard For Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LymanBrewing

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
We all know that new ones run $950 before shipping. I'll take the first $550 that makes its' way to me.

I'm selling my Chill Wizard because I find that I still use (and like) my immersion chiller. The Wizard works great and I have had zero problems with it.

I bought this used, I believe it's the 2009 model. That said, I replaced the Therminator plate chiller with a brand new one a few months ago. It has only had three batches put through it, and I've cleaned it extensively after each batch.

This Chill Wizard only comes with what you see in the pictures. You'll notice, that it does not come with the oxygen stone (I still use it with my fermenters).

Buyer pays shipping and any paypal/google wallet fees.

Pictures are below; if you have any questions, hit me up!

Dave

DSC_7542.jpg

DSC_7544.jpg

DSC_7545.jpg

DSC_7546.jpg

DSC_7547.jpg

DSC_7548.jpg

DSC_7549.jpg

DSC_7550.jpg

a pump and a plate chiller for $650? am I missing something here?

Not a troll comment I have never even seen one of these, I think I just don't know what it is or something. It looks like a chugger pump and a plate chiller with a little stand, is that all it is?

Edit
found a video, thing is pretty cool actually, I like how it can do O2 inline.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YquJMJtFLkM#t=165[/ame]

Let's be honest you hijacked the OP's thread with an uninformed remark, then redeemed yourself after doing a bit of research.

We have the entire BM system including of course the Chill Wizard. The price asked is very reasonable and the equipment itself is a joy to own, and use. There's a reason so many units have been sold.

Not a troll comment I have never even seen one of these, I think I just don't know what it is or something. It looks like a chugger pump and a plate chiller with a little stand, is that all it is?

Edit
found a video, thing is pretty cool actually, I like how it can do O2 inline.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YquJMJtFLkM#t=165

Sam Calagione (Dog Fish Head) got his start with a Sabco system that "went to bed wet every night".

There is a premium for buying the best of anything. If you appreciate and can afford the finer things in brewing, make the OP an offer. If not, move on. Thanks.

Is that a direct quote from Sam? I love it!

Sam Calagione (Dog Fish Head) got his start with a Sabco system that "went to bed wet every night".

There is a premium for buying the best of anything. If you appreciate and can afford the finer things in brewing, make the OP an offer. If not, move on. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back