russian river

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joos

Reaction score
anyone know where to get it in eastern ma?My buddy brought me some pliny the younger from CA,and I want some:mug:

Im going to Publick House tonight in Brookline, im pretty sure they have it there... I'll report back

I live bout 20 minutes from Russian River BP in Santa Rosa and I used to print flyers - business cards etc for them at a digital print shop I used to work for... Vince and Natalie are great people! Great beer!

thanks for the replies.let me know if anyone wants to mail some:ban::mug:

I plan on visiting russian river and having my first russian river beer next month. I am also bringing my NHA card that I hear gets me happy hour prices any time :)

What is their happy hour consist of?

I'm going to Philly in June, Monks Cafe is already on the list. Anyone know of places with RR on tap? I'd like to get my hands on some Blind Pig if I can. Also, any known beer stores in/around the city that have the bottles? I'm loading my trunk up :)

The Foodery has it in semi-regularly assuming you want to buy bottles, but their stock gets eaten up fairly quickly, you have to be fairly lucky to cop any.

In addition to Monks, which has the Damnation tapped as we speak, the Memphis Taproom in Fishtown, and Local 44 in University City both regularly feature Russian River products. It was at the Memphis Taproom that I first had Blind Pig... Oh sweet sweet Blind Pig...

In any case, the Foodery is the place to go for bottles, they have the best selection in the city, though the prices can be a bit premium. There are 2 locations, one at 10th and Pine and one at 2nd and poplar. They're your best bet for Blind Pig, or any Russian River in the city.

Try the trading forum on BeerAdvocate, that's how I got my bottles of Pliny... and Consecration! In fact, the trading forum is really fun and I would recommend it to any HBTer.

I had a serious jones for some Pliny today and went to my favorite brew store - SOLD OUT! In fact, they claimed there was no Pliny left to be had in the state. Had to console my loss with a sixer of Green Flash West Coast IPA...

I had a serious jones for some Pliny today and went to my favorite brew store - SOLD OUT! In fact, they claimed there was no Pliny left to be had in the state. Had to console my loss with a sixer of Green Flash West Coast IPA...

Not a bad sub ;)

I def need to check out the trading thing, I forget sometimes that there are beers on the right coast that you can't get on the left

I'm going to Philly in June, Monks Cafe is already on the list. Anyone know of places with RR on tap?

Your best bet is to check around before you leave. I don't know how many kegs are going to be distributed in Phila but if it's like previous times, there is a limited number and when they go, they are gone. Don't know what effect the new brewhouse will have one that but there have been more kegs than the past few years that I can recall. IIRC Monks has/just had Salvation on tap with several more RR kegs on deck so you should be able to score something tasty.

There's a near continuous "where can I find RR" thread in the MidAtlantic forum of BA. ...either way, there's plenty of great beer to be had.

Many times. It's a great service. The only downside is the shipping ain't cheap.

I will have to look into this as they have some beers that I cannot get in N.C. Pliny being one of them. And I have heard that Pliny is one of the top bitches in its respective category.

Back