Rubber feet for control box?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woodbrews

Reaction score
I have an Auber Instruments metal enclosure for my eBIAB setup. Although the box can be wall mounted, I prefer to use it on my countertop. I'd like to find some good quality rubber feet for the back of the box -- any idea where to buy them, and what size they would need to be? Thanks!

I am also interested. I'm building right now and had the same idea. Depending on where your electrical connections are, you will want to make sure to account for the height of the connector. I have my two element plugs coming in from 90 degree male connectors that will lead the cord out the front. Those things are an inch or two thick, so I'm thinking rubber feet that are at least that big.

Good point about clearance. I don't think its much of an issue with my box (see pic).

2014-04-15 Ready to brew.jpg

You can use the stick on cabinet bumpers from the big box store, like these

074523021538lg.jpg

I've used these as feet on smaller objects, and it works out well.

Ah, you mean on the back of the box. I assumed you wanted to have it standing upright longways. Yep, on the back of the box that shouldn't be an issue. Shoot, I may just go that same route with my box.

im having same issue with the paint on my box being scratched up. I plan on adding the adhesive pads you put under chair legs

Maybe rubber bumpers, like this. I'll need to measure the bolts that came with the box (for installing the wall-mount brackets). "Measure twice, order once" is my new motto.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good find! I've built a few speakers and should have remembered Parts Express!

Yeah, I rebuilt some vintage speakers a while back and P-E was a great resource. Designing a new crossover and matching the new drivers was a fun project.

Back