Rolling Keezer EPIC fail!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ElevenBrewCo

Reaction score
So i entered my beer into a beer competetion over the weekend and my rolling keezer(trash can style) did not go over too well.

When i arrived on saturday to set up there was plenty of tables lined up in one row so people could put their jockey boxes on them. Well since my set up is in a trashcan im not going to set it on the tables. So i had the choice to put it at the begining of the row or the end. So i chose the begining and there i sat my keezer next to the row of jockey boxes. All the other brewers were amazed at the idea and thought it was cool that i was serving beer from a rolling trashcan, but to the untrained eye it was just a black trashcan. As the food was served on paper plates i kept watching person after person skip by my beer and some even had the nerve to open it, see my corneys, close it then set their empty plates on top of it!!! Through out the night i watched this happen so i had to stand there all night and point at the taps! Next time im going to rig it with neon bar sign and put a 3 foot tap handle on them since it was too hard to see the two chrome tap handles poking out the front.

Defiently a disapointing night for me!

Anybody else have this problem with their rolling keezers?

Wow, thats crazy.
We use a couple rolling trashcan keggerators for our club at beerfests, but we are always serving.

The way this was set up people just gaggled around and took beer as they please i wish i could of served but oh well.

And im thinking about painting it pink? Nobody has ever seen or would think about putting trash in it!

Back