Rogue American Amber Ale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hoppedup

Reaction score
hey all,

Im just curious to hear what all the beer gurus think about Rogue AAA. Normally at the grocery store here the best beers they would have would be Sierra Nevada, Anchor Steam, and the local Old Dominion brews. but I recently noticed them carrying 2 Rogue brews. American Amber Ale and Dead Guy Ale. I bought the Amber Ale, and I think its much better than Sierra Nevada! the bottles even had some yeast sediment on the bottom, which imo is a sign of a real beer :)

I'm drinking a delicious glass of this right now... wow it is good. Drier finish than a lot of the other stuff I drink, but the hops back it up nicely by being bitter but not overpoweringly bitter. I have a remnant of malt taste on my tongue after a pull, with just a bit of hop oil adding to it. I love this beer!

I'm drinking a delicious glass of this right now... wow it is good. Drier finish than a lot of the other stuff I drink, but the hops back it up nicely by being bitter but not overpoweringly bitter. I have a remnant of malt taste on my tongue after a pull, with just a bit of hop oil adding to it. I love this beer!

oh man I am thirsty now after that

Latest posts

Back