Robobrew 65L 3.1 vs Digimash 65L?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smoothlarryhughes

Reaction score
Is there much of a difference between these 2 systems? I have not been able to find any reviews of the digimash, but its 350 dollars cheaper than the robobrew and i would just need to add an external pump and chiller. It also does not step mash automatically.

What are your thoughts? Has anyone used the digimash?

I just purchased the digimash from morebeer. Ive brewed twice with it so far and I think its pretty good. The one problem I noticed there is a 10-12 degree difference in the mash temp from the bottom of the kettle to the top. I just purchased a pump to circulate the mash. Over all I am happy with the digimash.

I just purchased the digimash from morebeer. Ive brewed twice with it so far and I think its pretty good. The one problem I noticed there is a 10-12 degree difference in the mash temp from the bottom of the kettle to the top. I just purchased a pump to circulate the mash. Over all I am happy with the digimash.
I am a few weeks away from purchasing the a DigiMash and am interested in adding a pump as well. Which pump did you buy and how did you route the hoses?

I am a few weeks away from purchasing the a DigiMash and am interested in adding a pump as well. Which pump did you buy and how did you route the hoses?
Aals

I am also interested in knowing your process as mine is coming in the mail next week! I'll be going from the 35l robobrew to 65l DigiMash digiboil. I assume it's going to be similar. I am just wondering about how I am going to set up my hoses for recirculation. Anybody has clever ideas?

Back