Rims tube and panel

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pwm74

Reaction score
I do not really post that much, but i would like to show my new Rims control panel. I got the kit from ebrew and finished of the rest from lowes. I am using brewhardware rims tube. I used a camco 5500 watt 220v Ultra Low Watt Density wired to 120v. it has a ssr and mypin controller. I started out with a k type prob, but i was having temp problems so i went to a ptd and its on the money. my first brew with it was a ed wort haus ale last night , nice and simple. very pleased.

i still got to hard mount the box and rims tube
. it is designed to mount to a boltless shelf, looking around for a single piece

just figuring the best way to mount it

pics

20140201_202226.jpg

20140201_202243.jpg

20140120_175514.jpg

20131228_155612.jpg

Nice! I'm doing the same build. I chose to use a 2ft ladder to mount my stuff on. Since I brew outside, I needed it to be modular. One of the parts was on back order, and it just came in. Time to calibrate my system this weekend.

A ImageUploadedByHome Brew1392087046.819413.jpg

Looks great. I'll never understand how wiring can look that good. When I did mine I worked the wire as much as I could but it still wanted to spring back like a coil from being on the spool. I couldn't run nice straight lines to save my life. Oh well, as long as it works.

I seem to be getting neater as i get older

I would of rather of had a door cover like soonerpike

he also made a nice compact set up.

I do not really post that much, but i would like to show my new Rims control panel. I got the kit from ebrew and finished of the rest from lowes. I am using brewhardware rims tube. I used a camco 5500 watt 220v Ultra Low Watt Density wired to 120v. it has a ssr and mypin controller. I started out with a k type prob, but i was having temp problems so i went to a ptd and its on the money. my first brew with it was a ed wort haus ale last night , nice and simple. very pleased.

i still got to hard mount the box and rims tube
. it is designed to mount to a boltless shelf, looking around for a single piece

just figuring the best way to mount it

pics

Did you get your panel box from Lowes? Im trying to find one and not sure where to look.

Thanks

yes, that is a Lowe's box

just be careful , the cover is a bit thin, perhaps space controls more apart.
I did get a little crack in mine

Back