• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New York Rims Setup & Barley Crusher

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

khugs21

Reaction score
Selling my new, never used RIMS setup and my used Barley Crusher. All prices do not include shipping. I am located on the east end of Long Island.

RIMS System is a 1650W element, 120V, 20 AMP controller that I purchased off of Amazon earlier this year. I never got around to using/needing it. It includes:

SS Rims tube

1500 W heating Element mounted to box.

PID Controller Box

Temp Sensor

Power cord

Heating element wiring assembly. *Simple prong hookup*

Asking $300

Barley Crusher has been used for a little over 3 years. Works fine and is a great bargain for a beginners first mill.

Asking $50 sold!

If you need additional information, just ask.

20151226_160639_resized.jpg

20151226_160728_resized.jpg

20151226_160241_resized.jpg

20151226_160502_resized.jpg

20151226_160313_resized.jpg

Are you willing to ship the barley crusher? To zip 49801

Ill ship anywhere as long as buyer pays full cost. I can give you an estimate if you like, I just need to take some measurements.

I am located in Manorville, NY which is south east on Long Island.

Also wanted to add that the Barley Crusher has the 15 pound hopper.

Provided barley crusher shipping isn't too bad I'll take it.

Ill ship anywhere as long as buyer pays full cost. I can give you an estimate if you like, I just need to take some measurements.

I am located in Manorville, NY which is south east on Long Island.

Also wanted to add that the Barley Crusher has the 15 pound hopper.

I'm on LI and would buy the crusher if it's still available.

Does the rims setup have a pump control on the controller?

how much for just the temp controller? have the tube, heating element etc but need a controller. hope to hear from you

If you decide to split it up, I'm interested in the tube, element, temp probe, and power cord pending asking price. I have the PID controller already.

Sorry for the late response all. I would rather not split it up.

I will let it go for $280 shipped.

Back