Rhizomes for all Group Members

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hopfarmer

Reaction score
Nice. Unfortunately I bought some last year so I'm flush. I paid wayyyyy more than that, though.

I am ending up with more than I will use expanding my farm so why not sell some at a decent price

I think the simple answer is no ,But some of the ones for my farm are coming from WA I believe there is still a import law .Hey if you are there just go visit on of the big farms and I am sure they will give u some.were u located and if you are near a farmer I know I will help u out Glen

Thanks for the opportunity, Hopfarmer, and welcome to the forum. Will the "Coming Soon" varieties be avaliable for this spring?

Yes available for spring .Just not sure what varieties. It depends on what my Brewerys want me to plant Glen

I just ordered 3 cascade and 3 chinook. I hope I did it right and the free one (of each) will be included?

Why not. I have been wanting to see if I can get hops to grow in South Louisiana. I guess a few around here have had some success. Ordered me 10 from ya. I added a note to the PayPal payment on what I wanted for the freebies. Thanks for the nice offer to the members here. Hopefully I can make these grow and produce. If not, I guess I can come back to ya for some hops. I support organic producers as much as I can.

so is international shipping possible? Ireland or UK? Even though we might not have ideal climate id like to give growing some cascades a go

Back