Resources on building a brewery and further studies online

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jamafrica brewer

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hi there, are there any good resources out there which give all the technical side of how a brewery is all put together?
There are so many things that are not really covered in general discussions. Its always mostly about the brewhouse, fermenters etc.
What about CIP process, CIP setup, grain mill and auger, washing stations, etc. wastewater and getting rid of it and how to treat it, methods of piping brewhouses, glycol setups, coldroom setup, general operations, etc.
Any help would be great, thank you.
Also if anyone can point me in the right direction of online studies. Are there any institutions that offer this?

I can't provide advice on the procedures, but there are a ton of institutions that offer online studies. I used the search term "online courses setting up a brewery" and found dozens of offerings anywhere from 3 days to certificates to degrees.

Latest posts

Back