Reinstalling ProMash

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evan!

Reaction score
I'm upgrading to a new solid state hard drive on my computer soon, and thus doing a clean OS install. However, I've looked back and I cannot find the product activation key for ProMash. Am I crazy? Is there actually a product activation code for this? I really am going to be pissed if I have to repurchase it.

Just need to log-in to the Promash message board and PM JDonovan. He'll set you straight.

In past, I have just copied the program over and created a shortcut to my desktop and all has been well. I don;lt use ProMash much anymore tho'.

I don't have a product key for mine, it's just the installer. I don't recall ever having one actually.

yeah, I know, it's been a couple years but for some reason I remember not having a product key, and instead, them just sending me the working install .exe.

yeah, I know, it's been a couple years but for some reason I remember not having a product key, and instead, them just sending me the working install .exe.
That matches my recollection as well. I know when I reinstalled a couple months ago I used the exe I had and it fired right up without any trial restrictions. I just copied the old directory overtop after installation and all my settings and inventory were present. Gotta love old software that isn't tied into the registry!

Back