• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Oklahoma Refurbished Pin Lock Corny Kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKstatebrewer

Reaction score
I now have 3 freshly refurbished corny kegs for $45 each. These are pin lock (Coke style) corny kegs. Some have red tops and some are black. They have been completely cleaned and sanitized, and ready for your beer. They are used and may have a dent or scratch here or there, but are in otherwise great shape. Every keg has been put through the following refurbishment process.

1. Power washing
2. Remove all stickers from exterior
3. Complete disassembly
4. Hot PBW soak and scrub
5. Hot water rinse
6. Reassemble with new dip tube o-rings, lid o-rings, and poppets where needed
7. Sanitize with StarSan
8. Pressure test

All kegs hold pressure and are as good or better than you will find at any homebrew shop or online. I would prefer to sell these local (Oklahoma City area), but I am willing to ship for an additional cost.

keg.jpg

I found that one of the kegs has a handle that is beginning to come loose and may need to be reglued in the future. Its seems to be holding right now though. I will do $40 for that one.

Latest posts

Back