• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Refridgerator temperature control.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nhindian

Reaction score
Hi all, looking for the last piece of equipment I need to really get into the hobby, and that's a temperature control for my spare fridge.

I looked at the STC 1000 but really didn't want to deal with wiring.

Let me know if you have a spare and willing to part with it! Cheers.

I built one with the stc 1000. Its super easy and 1/3 of the cost. Wiring was the easiest part

Agreed, the STC 1000 is MUCH easier than it looks and way cheaper. It took me a few hours to figure out what I was doing but then I found an awesome diagram and a great video.

It worked so well I bought another one. PM me for a specific list of stuff to get from the store to build it solid for the cheapest.

Last edited by a moderator:
If your still looking for one, I have one I just built for the fermentation chamber I also just built and then my compressor died on my other fermentation chamber so I'm back to only needing one.

ForumRunner_20130827_072122.jpg

I have a ranco single stage temp controller. Its the digital version PM me if interested

Back