• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

red bank nj lots of homebrew equipment for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miked1973

Reaction score
I would like to sell these items locally to avoid shipping. everything must go.:( 24.9 ge chest freezer that holds about 13 corny kegs model # fcm25suww only 1 year old, 15 refurbished ball lock corny kegs that have been polished, brewers edge controller, march pump, shirron plate chiller, escali scale, oxynator, 2- hanna stirplates, 2- 1000 ml flasks, 2- 6gall better bottles, 1- 3gall better bottle, 2- 6gall glass carboys,2-10# co2 tanks, 1- 20# tank that is filled with beer gas, all tanks are up to date with stamps, and possibly a keggle with a fermentap thermometer,sightglass & a 2 piece ball valve all weldless, also has been polished, banjo burner with upgraded burner. bunch of small parts airlocks, orange carboy caps etc.. also have a black kenmore chestfreezer that has been converted into a 4 tapper kegerator complete with 2 black abs towers and perlick faucets it holds 4 corny kegs not sure if i can let this go unless the price is right. contact me at [email protected] please dont pm me here, i will get back to you,thanks.

I'm interested in some of the kegs, a stir plate, and the carboys. Where is red bank?

Has anyone heard back from the OP? I sent an email and tried to pm him with no luck. Wondering if he still has stuff left or if its all gone.

Got an email from him the other day (Sat/Sun?) that said most is still available and to call. He didn't answer my question though. No worries to me though, all of my spending money for the next 2 months is gone...

Talked to him about a couple items at least a week ago. Said he would get back to me in a hour after I threw a number at him. Havent heard a word since. I figure he sold it all and isn't bothering to tell anyone.

Back