• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

red bank nj lots of homebrew equipment for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

Miked1973

Reaction score
I would like to sell these items locally to avoid shipping. everything must go.:( 24.9 ge chest freezer that holds about 13 corny kegs model # fcm25suww only 1 year old, 15 refurbished ball lock corny kegs that have been polished, brewers edge controller, march pump, shirron plate chiller, escali scale, oxynator, 2- hanna stirplates, 2- 1000 ml flasks, 2- 6gall better bottles, 1- 3gall better bottle, 2- 6gall glass carboys,2-10# co2 tanks, 1- 20# tank that is filled with beer gas, all tanks are up to date with stamps, and possibly a keggle with a fermentap thermometer,sightglass & a 2 piece ball valve all weldless, also has been polished, banjo burner with upgraded burner. bunch of small parts airlocks, orange carboy caps etc.. also have a black kenmore chestfreezer that has been converted into a 4 tapper kegerator complete with 2 black abs towers and perlick faucets it holds 4 corny kegs not sure if i can let this go unless the price is right. contact me at [email protected] please dont pm me here, i will get back to you,thanks.

cravej

Reaction score
I'm interested in some of the kegs, a stir plate, and the carboys. Where is red bank?

shroomzofdoom

Reaction score
yeah, whatcha got left? I live in central NJ and will be down in Red Bank this w/e...I'll bet you still have SOMETHING I need!

frogman

Reaction score
Has anyone heard back from the OP? I sent an email and tried to pm him with no luck. Wondering if he still has stuff left or if its all gone.

Mischief_Brewing

Reaction score
Got an email from him the other day (Sat/Sun?) that said most is still available and to call. He didn't answer my question though. No worries to me though, all of my spending money for the next 2 months is gone...

BoundForBeer

Reaction score
Talked to him about a couple items at least a week ago. Said he would get back to me in a hour after I threw a number at him. Havent heard a word since. I figure he sold it all and isn't bothering to tell anyone.

Latest posts