Recommendations of automated 20 gallon system

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

timnagle

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hey Hive,

I posted this in another thread but I should have posted here.

I currently have the Clawhammer Supply 10 gallon, 110V eBIAB system and love it. I want to upgrade to a 20 gallon automated system that I can do a batch of 10-15 gallon. I understand that 240V will be necessary and I am good with that. Here are the systems I am considering...

Brew Boss 20 gallon

Braumeister 50L

Colorado Brewing Nano Brewing Home

If anyone has any current reviews of these systems it would be much appreciated. I would also like to know if I am missing a system I should be looking into.

TIA!

Hey Hive,

I posted this in another thread but I should have posted here.

I currently have the Clawhammer Supply 10 gallon, 110V eBIAB system and love it. I want to upgrade to a 20 gallon automated system that I can do a batch of 10-15 gallon. I understand that 240V will be necessary and I am good with that. Here are the systems I am considering...

Brew Boss 20 gallon

Braumeister 50L

Colorado Brewing Nano Brewing Home

If anyone has any current reviews of these systems it would be much appreciated. I would also like to know if I am missing a system I should be looking into.

TIA!

I recommend the Stout Tanks 20 gallon electric system.

Latest posts

Back