Texas Recommend brewery

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nnago

Reaction score
I have a plan to visit Dallas and Austin, TX in June.
It’s the first visit. So I don’t have any information about good brewery and beer to visit and taste.
Please let me know.

* my favorite breweries are
: Tree house, Other half, Cascade, Stone, Lompoc, Hair of the doc..

Thank you in advance..:)

When I was in Houston Tx for work I wanted to try Celis Brewery (located in Austin) but unfortunately they don't distrubute their beers to Houston.

Celis is on my bucket list because of the founder Piere Celis who brought back Belgin Witbier to popularity.
His daughter and granddaughter now run Celis. Very interesting story.

If you end up checking out Celis I am interested to hear your opinion.

Thanks a lot.
I’ll put that brewery on the list.
After visiting there, I’ll post review here. ;)

Sportzl brewery just opened a bbq restaurant. If you go there report back.

If you like hazies Pint house’s Electric Jellyfish is a must try.

I have a plan to visit Dallas and Austin, TX in June.
It’s the first visit. So I don’t have any information about good brewery and beer to visit and taste.
Please let me know.

* my favorite breweries are
: Tree house, Other half, Cascade, Stone, Lompoc, Hair of the doc..

Thank you in advance..:)
On Rotation , 7701 Lemmon Ave. Dallas has it's own brews and a wide variety of other TX brews.
I have not been to the Lemmon Ave facility but went to the prior bar in White Rock neighborhood.
Try the Jalepeno Saison. Webpage: The Best Chili Beer in Texas is back ❤️‍🔥

Live Oak Brewing and ABGB. World class lagers.

Pint house for Pizza and beer.
Live oak heff and shiner bock is two beers j been hunting for to order from a distributer in sixtels. It's impossible to get my hands on it. I'm so frustrated

Is St. Arnolds brewery still producing Elysium? Every time going through Houston over the last couple years I cant find it, I usually look at H.E.B.

St. Elmo Brewing Company in south Austin is a great venue with very good beer. They used to have a food truck as well.

Oops, my bad! I didn't go to the first post and missed the June bit. St. Elmo is still a great place!

Last edited:
Ah ok. I remember that beer. I think it has been retired but not sure. I’ll be in Houston in Jan. If i end up there I’ll ask 😀

Back