Reading my single gauge regulator question

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uglysofa

Reaction score
I'm a new kegger, hopefully putting my first batch in tonight. I have a question about the scales on my regulator. I can't seem to find any information.

There are two number scales, which on should I be looking at to set the pressure flowing into my keg for pressurization? What is the other one for?

It appears that the low numbers are dark blue, corresponding with dark blue text which reads BAR. 100 x kPa.

The large numbers are black, corresponding with a black psi.

Thanks!

image-3371156755.jpg

image-1080751613.jpg

Oops! I looked at the guage wrong. I guess I'm not up to speed on the metric kilopascal scale and how it relates to psi. When I quickly looked at the pic., I obviously didn't look close enough, because I assumed that the smaller scale numbers were the psi. Yeah, I totally understand what you guys are saying now with it being more of a high pressure regulator (PSI up to 300). My bad.....please carry on, nothing to see here! :drunk:

Back