Re: First Brew Opened

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

outdoors76

Reaction score
All I can say is wow I am hooked. Just opened my first beer a Blonde Ale. Fermented for 3 weeks and then bottled for 2 weeks. I is delicious and just in time for the party tomorrow for the 4th. Thanks everyone for there help and quick responses.

Erik

Glad you are enjoying your first homebrew that you made. Keep learning and the beer only gets better...and your wallet gets smaller, and your time grows shorter, and then all you want to do is brew, but you'll remeber that you have to go to work to make money to continue brewing. It is a vicious cycle that doesn't end!

Enjoy!

Congrats! Schnitzengiggle has it right - keep it up and you won't go back. Matter of fact I've been sharing with my brother and blames me for "ruining" him. He had a Miller Light at a reception a while back and couldn't dring anymore after one sip saying it tasted like off flavor Alka Seltzer. If that's getting "ruined" guess I'm on board and and in a state of complete ruination!

Back