Random thoughts.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK so they make those hard plastic shells to deter shoplifting, right? But, then why do they make tools that make them easy to open? Therefore, the need for annoying blister packs is useless now.

the_bird, when your mind misinterprets a word or phrase, it's called a malapropism (or as I like to call it, the Roseannadanna Syndrome). I know that information is irrelevant, and irrelevant never forgets.

Zombies? Huh?...

63fa371a.jpg

Awesome!!!

When you get tired of Popping here's some cool ZOmbie games...

http://www.zombiegames.net/games/The-Last-Stand.html

I've only managed to make it through 5 days.....

Revvy, you're gonna have to work on your video game skills! I was on Day 17 when I got bored and quit. The key is to get as many survivors as quickly as possible. They help you kill zombies -- albeit not much -- and they repair your barricade way faster!

Either way thanks for the game! :mug:

Every now and then when I'm in my cube...I'll turn off my desk fan and concentrate on the sounds of the office.

All those little mouse clicks and keyboard taps up and down the aisles can sometimes remind me of crickets and grass hoppers chirping in a meadow.

Then someone farts.:mad:

Possibly, with crop dusting the objective is to fart quietly while walking around the office to maximize dispersal

Basically the same. Bigger objective is just to have no one realize that YOU were the perpetrator, so the scooting is very important. ;)

You asked for it... :D

Koala

[youtube]Czei4BeiMW0[/youtube]

Sloth

[youtube]qp3HYc-VNAE[/youtube]

LLAMA

[youtube]k7XxKYv0I54[/youtube]

Does anybody else prank call their own house when the are at work?

When I was a kid, we lived way in the country and were on a party line system. I would call my own house from my bedroom and it would ring in the other room. My mom never thought it was that funny! :D

You know those little PLU stickers that you often find on apples? I never bother to take them off; I just eat them. Anyone else do the same?

347902190_d8af09b0c8_m.jpg

Or telephone automated help lines that tell you to press 2 for spanish...in english. Or braile on drive up atm machines :confused:

I cringe every time I hear someone say the words "A.T.M. machine" it is a tautology and it frustrates me for some odd reason. A.T.M. stands for Automated Teller Machine, so when you say A.T.M. machine you are saying Automated Teller Machine Machine. Other tautologies that bother me are things like "Very unique," you can't by definition be very unique... But those are my thoughts and I digress.

I cringe every time I hear someone say the words "A.T.M. machine" it is a tautology and it frustrates me for some odd reason. A.T.M. stands for Automated Teller Machine, so when you say A.T.M. machine you are saying Automated Teller Machine Machine. Other tautologies that bother me are things like "Very unique," you can't by definition be very unique... But those are my thoughts and I digress.

The one I hear sometimes in horticulture is PCR reaction!

PCR= Polymerase Chain Reaction.

Where do llamas go when they die? Does each animal have a heaven? Dogs have doggie heave. At least thats what grandma told me.

She also told me i would go blind if i kept doing what i do. I still have 20/20 vision. Grandmas are liars.

Digress away, my dear fellow; I enjoy it. Here's another: PIN Number, or personal identification number number.

This is a digression: Why do people say real-ah-tor when they mean ree-ul-tor?

Bob

On the radio ads I hear them pronounce it Real- TOR.

I hate it when people say VIN number, which means vehicle identification number number.

Does anyone else get those highly super annoying Credit Yes commercials? I really, REALLY hate those.

Random thought of the night. who the hell invented tator tot casserole? tator tots hamburger cheese and corn mixed together to make a magical dish of mythical portortions. My arteries hurt.

Latest posts

Back