Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another unbiased objective assessment of my 3 yr. old grandson....
Took him to a train museum.
He identified "Thomas The Train" vs. "Burlington Northern".
A Genius.. I'm telling ya.. Genius....
He's so much fun.

View attachment 661916

But he doesn’t know the floor from a chair or his feet from his ass.......haha.

BF897A63-8B4D-49BE-9B66-E4598054CC46.jpeg

FedEx claims to have invented the Star Trek transporter

not sure how else my package could make it from Anaheim, CA to Sterling, VA, much less to my house by the end of the day

sure, it'll probably arrive thru Dulles airport, which is only 5 miles away, but still

Annotation 2020-01-14 163916.jpg

not sure how else my package could make it from Anaheim, CA to Sterling, VA, much less to my house by the end of the day

sure, it'll probably arrive thru Dulles airport, which is only 5 miles away, but still

View attachment 661953
It's re-establishing balance in the Universe. I recently had a scheduled 3 day delivery by them from the Bay Area to NE Ohio take 9 days. Apparently there were some scary snowflakes in Iowa... and maybe a new driver from Hawaii...

View attachment 661953

Wait until you experience the abysmal Amazon delivery “service”!
So far they’ve lost, delivered to a completely wrong address, claimed to hphave damaged the package, or just have no frigging idea where a package is on almost 75% of recent orders! And I’m a Prime member!

Wait until you experience the abysmal Amazon delivery “service”!
So far they’ve lost, delivered to a completely wrong address, claimed to hphave damaged the package, or just have no frigging idea where a package is on almost 75% of recent orders! And I’m a Prime member!

Yeah, I quit paying prime because of multiple slow deliveries. I still get slow deliveries, but at least they're free!

I've only ever had one late delivery with Prime, and that was right before Christmas, and it had been handed off to a certain, infamous, cash-hemorraging, pseudo-private, last mile carrier, and arrived the next morning instead of "by end of day." I did have one other incident where Amazon Prime profusely apologized for a late delivery and refunded me. It had actually been delivered a day early. They keep pestering me about never streaming all the video I could. I get enough value to cover my membership from free delivery through the year, and I'd rather waste screen time on HBT. [emoji6]

View attachment 661953

So, did your package get there?

I can relate. It hasn’t been above 0°F here all week.
Weather's all broken here... FFS it's mid january I should be standing nuts deep in the white stuff seeing your temps. Even bought a 4wd Nissan Terrano to get around in all this snow, drove it for two days before all snow melted. Currently +7°c and not a speck of snow to be found!!!

Weather's all broken here... FFS it's mid january I should be standing nuts deep in the white stuff seeing your temps. Even bought a 4wd Nissan Terrano to get around in all this snow, drove it for two days before all snow melted. Currently +7°c and not a speck of snow to be found!!!

Tell me about it! 3 days ago it was nearly 70F (21C) here in New England and I was on a bicycle in shorts & short sleeves.

Well it’s 40 below
And I don’t give a fruck
There’s a heater in my truck
And I’m off to the rodeo...

View attachment 662125
Lol, I was starting to think that Brenda and I were the only ones in the world who knew that song. Everyone just give us weird looks when we sing it together at work.

Back