Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0565.JPG

A number of years ago, one summer my father in law put the remains of a bunch of filleted fish in the freezer until trash day. Put it out to the curb and after being missed the second week they called and complained. The third week they witnessed the trash guy loose his lunch.

A number of years ago, one summer my father in law put the remains of a bunch of filleted fish in the freezer until trash day. Put it out to the curb and after being missed the second week they called and complained. The third week they witnessed the trash guy loose his lunch.
2 week old fish pukes when it smells day old spent grains left in the mash tun

Last edited:
2 week old fish pukes when it smells day old spent grains left in the mash tun
This. Brewed a few weeks ago, left the BIAB bag in a bucket, didn`t go to the garage for a couple days and forgot til the stench started wafting outside, opened the door and almost hurled then and there. The contents of the bag were steaming hot when I went to dump em into the compost and it took two days to vent the putrid stench out of the garage. Won`t be doing that mistake again anytime soon...

I think all of us have done it.

ONCE.

This. Brewed a few weeks ago, left the BIAB bag in a bucket, didn`t go to the garage for a couple days and forgot til the stench started wafting outside, opened the door and almost hurled then and there. The contents of the bag were steaming hot when I went to dump em into the compost and it took two days to vent the putrid stench out of the garage. Won`t be doing that mistake again anytime soon...

View attachment 625195
This truck was in front of me today. The circled sticker made me laugh b/c the “Your Mom” jokes are a running joke between a group of friends. So of course I had to share it with them.
I was on Amazon earlier looking a Shark razor blades. One of the questions a customer had ask was what type of shark was depicted on the packaging. One the the replies was “It is called the your-mom shark and is know for consuming large amounts of seaman”.
https://www.amazon.com/SHARK-Super-...486&s=gateway&sprefix=Shark+ra,aps,249&sr=8-3

Back