Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fishin' Pickle

If someone told you the band you and your friends were going to see had that name, what kind of music would you expect to hear at the show?
20190330_140503.jpeg

Either Jimmy Buffet....or Appalachian fiddles and banjos.
Unless it was actually "Fishing For Pickles", in which case it's hard-core kiddy music :D

Fishin' Pickle

If someone told you the band you and your friends were going to see had that name, what kind of music would you expect to hear at the show?

full disclosure: at one point I was making a super-mix of a song I wrote out of 3 or 4 different recordings with different bands I had been in. I was calling the combine bands "Danger Pickle"

never finished the mix

full disclosure: at one point I was making a super-mix of a song I wrote out of 3 or 4 different recordings with different bands I had been in. I was calling the combine bands "Danger Pickle"

never finished the mix
Was that... "Carlos Danger's pickle"??

Lol

A product like this actually exists:
Pretzels with malted barley and hops:
https://www.uniquepretzels.com/company-news/the-new-sourdough-craft-beer-pretzel-rings.html

They do taste horrible in my opinion, more like raw wort than beer.

Fishin' Pickle

If someone told you the band you and your friends were going to see had that name, what kind of music would you expect to hear at the show?View attachment 619851
So, what's the answer?

These are my favorite potato chips.
Hard to find and very expensive. Can't eat just one. Open them up and the bag is gone!

View attachment 620154

giphy.gif

When I first saw that pic I thought it was a photoshopped meme. But that really exists? To each their own, but that's just gross to me. I've always had a gag reflex to any kind of spoiled milk proucts--ever since I was a kid. I don't eat yogurt, sour cream, etc.

When I first saw that pic I thought it was a photoshopped meme. But that really exists? To each their own, but that's just gross to me. I've always had a gag reflex to any kind of spoiled milk proucts--ever since I was a kid. I don't eat yogurt, sour cream, etc.

These chips come in as a close second favorite...

zztest89.png

Ha! Got ya Max! (Hint.) It's April 1st.
The sour milk chips post killed this thread for hours!

Back