Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats a big farking rock. Busted the rear spindle on this truck.

dangerous_work_in_640_10.jpg

The Fata Morgana mirage can be very dramatic.
vU3P9YN.jpg

DHylrWz.jpg

Wikipedia has a cool video of a A Fata Morgana making a ship look like it is changing shape.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fata_Morgana_(mirage)

Fata Morgana can also make Mountains seem to appear and disappear in the Desert
VobMMPV.jpg

Imaging ancient people living on the edge of a desert and occasionally seeing a mountain range appear in the distance...then disappear a few hours later. Or imaging being on a coastline fortress and seeing a fleet of "flying" warships approaching. Nightmare fuel for sure.

20180326_075726.jpg

First I thought... "wait a minute. Half marathons are 13.1"

Then I remembered.

This kid works for a beer distributor

(sorry for the blur... dog was yanking on the leash)

and if I had gotten closer, I would have seen he got it from a local brewery
beltway brewing 15.5.jpg

Last edited:
I've got a big one living near me. It sneaks up on my porch at night and eats any bird food that the birds dropped. Makes my dogs go nuts at 2AM.

Got this critter on a game camera coming out from under the shed one night a couple of years ago... I think it's back...o_O

possom.jpg

Black eye waiting to happen.
Possibly. Probably never to be worn if you're an American woman living in the US.

bimbo.jpg

Mexicans love this brand. This brand of bakery items has invaded the grocery store shelves in Chicago.
I'm sure that will result in great happiness for both of you.
Yeah if your Mexican and living in Monterrey and your wife loves soccer. This is the name of sponsor for their soccer team.

When I was in Mexico I had to tell my colleagues that this was considered offensive and derogatory to women in the US. They couldn't believe it. They thought it was rather funny. Their women probably have these shirts. I saw them all over the place while in Monterrey.

Back