Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Helmet.png

jeez... how much of that picture is superfluous?

& I didn't think it was funny at all...

not until after 6 or 7 complete spins of the mouse wheel, when I got to the Android Home, Back, and App Overview buttons at the bottom. then it all made sense & I couldn't stop laughing

I don't remember anyone in my parents' circle that didn't smoke pretty much anywhere.
Cars? Hell's yes! Hotel room? Sure, why not? Airplanes? You betcha!
Heck, Eastern Airlines had a smoking lounge in the tail section of their Constellations...

Cheers!
Talked about this yesterday. My dad was a family practice doctor and I cleaned his office in the 70s. The worst part were the ashtrays in his office and in the waiting room. People smoked in the grocery store, the bank, anywhere people were people smoked.

I have a neighbor who is a master of free items in Craiglist and gave me a Traeger he got for free and rehabbed and another neighbor who is a big into fishing and gave the wife and myself about 30 pounds of salmon last season, so I tried my hand at smoking some salmon.. Already love salmon but dang....so yummy. Should have done this sooner!
20230326_135656.jpg

Latest posts

Back