Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KillerRabbit.jpg

I saw a pic on HBT (thought it was this thread) that I can't find again. Some guy was building a new deck on his house and half-buried a fake skeleton under it to give a surprise to some later home owner. I searched this thread for 'deck' and 'skeleton' but haven't had any luck. Can someone point me in the right direction?

I saw a pic on HBT (thought it was this thread) that I can't find again. Some guy was building a new deck on his house and half-buried a fake skeleton under it to give a surprise to some later home owner. I searched this thread for 'deck' and 'skeleton' but haven't had any luck. Can someone point me in the right direction?
I recall seeing it on IMGUR.

I posted that in this thread... somewhere. Maybe August/September of last year? If you can search the thread by poster's name it shouldn't take too long to come up.

I posted that in this thread... somewhere. Maybe August/September of last year? If you can search the thread by poster's name it shouldn't take too long to come up.

Post #2307

I remember that. I thought it was in this thread. Sorry I'm not much help.

Just posted so you know you didn't dream it, or think you're insane. LOL

IMG_8054.JPG
I didn't realize how much was going on in this picture when I took it. A naked cat is sitting on a warm Sous Vide cooler at 131 degrees with a ribeye steak in it. There are two Porterhouse steaks in front of her that weigh 2 pounds each There is a vacuum sealer to the left and 3 one half gallon jars of cold brew Banko coffee in the right of the picture.

Back