Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bb7b1dbc271f8bef1cc968f306f931a0.gif

There are two optical illusions here at play.

1) Whats her shirt say?

Look closely, the one that you think is the reflection doesn't have the text backwards. The one that appears straight on has the text backwards.

Go figger...

2) Doesn't it seam like she's half naked, butt in theory she's really fully dressed to work out?

C3jGMLQWIAA-v7x.jpeg

Last edited:

1) Whats her shirt say?

Look closely, the one that you think is the reflection doesn't have the text backwards. The one that appears straight on has the text backwards.

Go figger...

2) Doesn't it seam like she's half naked, butt in theory she's really fully dressed to work out?

View attachment 567029

Mind the gap......

1) Whats her shirt say?

Go figger...

View attachment 567029

Text?

Found over the toilets and urinals at our minor league ball park. View attachment 567187

At one of my customer sites they have a similar sign that says something along the lines of. “Rainwater not for consumption” or something along those lines. I think to myself, have it above the urinals and toilets, not the sink? I guess some like to get their water from them instead of the sink. ‍♂️

At one of my customer sites they have a similar sign that says something along the lines of. “Rainwater not for consumption” or something along those lines. I think to myself, have it above the urinals and toilets, not the sink? I guess some like to get their water from them instead of the sink. ‍♂️
There may be separate potable and non-potable water systems; its not uncommon in building built to conserve water. So the sink water may be safe, while the toilet water isn't (other than for the obvious reasons).

Latest posts

Back