Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. That's a genetic nightmare right there...
[strikes "The Congo" off the bucket list]
might want remove papua new guinea too, this fish is called the ball cutter.
pacu-fish-ball-cutter.png

or maybe that is the big mac girl's name.

Guys, that young lady with the, um, unconventional features is somebody's daughter, somebody's sister, maybe somebody's lover. If you wouldn't say these things in front of them, well, you see where I'm going. Looks don't last. Can she cook? Diagnose and treat diseases? Fly an airliner? Who knows? And I don't either. Be kind.

Edit: Should have said, let us all be kind. I'm as guilty as anyone else.

Last edited:
Guys, that young lady with the, um, unconventional features is somebody's daughter, somebody's sister, maybe somebody's lover. If you wouldn't say these things in front of them, well, you see where I'm going. Looks don't last. Can she cook? Diagnose and treat diseases? Fly an airliner? Who knows? And I don't either. Be kind.

You are absolutely right. I always make it a point to not say mean things about people. I actually find her strangely attractive...I hope that makes her feel better.

I should have put her in this old thread:

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/forum/...you-probably-dont.358576/page-66#post-6944476

If I sounded judgemental, I apologize. That's exactly what I don't want to be. This has been preying on my mind for a few days. Recently I saw a gentleman who had no face. Had. No. Face. A slab of meat, two eyes, a hole, a slit, and another slab of meat. I can't imagine how he got that way and lived.

So, I look away, to not be staring at the fellow. Then I glance again, because I honestly don't believe what I just saw. The front of his head is a blank, because all the expected signalling mechanism is just gone. I may have caught his eye, I can't tell. So I nod, smile, and go on my way. I am horrified by what I saw, and more horrified by my reaction to it.

So, yeah, I'm a little sensitized to comments on personal appearance right now. Sorry for dumping this on you all, but somehow I feel better now. Lets all try to be kind, yeah?

Edit: Should have said, let us all be kind. I'm as guilty as anyone else.
This is some anonymous person that volunteered for a commercial that has an odd and funny looking appearance.

Personally, I find fat people on motorcycles amusing. It would be more funny if they were eating burger at the same time.

TonsAnarchy.jpg

12e81fee8f4daf9d06f77b74fcb5a97c.jpg

maxresdefault-1.jpg

80450552.jpg

This is some anonymous person that volunteered for a commercial that has an odd and funny looking appearance.

Personally, I find fat people on motorcycles amusing. It would be more funny if they were eating burger at the same time.

View attachment 559007
View attachment 559008
View attachment 559009
View attachment 559010

One more for your amusement.

fatcycle.jpg

Team USA has some pervy uniforms. They are the US speed skaters.

Who's Tom The Pervy Crotch Oogler? LOL

View attachment 559109

Not as bad as this classic.

cycling-kit.jpg

Latest posts

Back