Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I gots one of dees and it fokin' works if you smoke an empty glass!!! - I'm Schlenkerla Right???

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7vI0Ms3ez4[/ame]

Hope everyone is enjoying the NFL playoffs this weekend.

GAAWfvh.gif

Lions could have used to him in this Saturday's game. He has better hands than all of their receivers.

When I was a kid my dad got one or two of these empty spools. We used them as yard tables and whatnot. One time we and some friends decided to roll one down our street. Got it to the top of the hill and let it go.

They are surprisingly heavy and pretty much impossible for a 13yo (or several) to stop once they get rolling. Luckily for us the thing rolled straight and managed to miss everything and not roll into someone's house or car.

We could stand on top and walk frontwards or backwards and have it roll under us. Fun!

After a while a couple of the boards on the middle gave out and we could climb in and get a ride inside. Actually, I think rolling someone down the small hill is what made us think to roll it down the street.

We could all kinds of dumb things back then, like runner sled down a street on a hill and across a metal bridge into the park. There was a huge maple tree at the far end of the bridge. Had to miss that. Oh, and the street took an abrupt turn just before the bridge, and if a car had ever come from that direction I dare say neither one of us was likely to get out of the way of the other.

there is NOTHING funny about a kid getting bopped in the face with a ball

who we kidding, everything funny about that

that little delay between the hit and his recoil... THAT'S FIRKIN' FUNNY AS HELL

When I was a kid my dad got one or two of these empty spools. We used them as yard tables and whatnot. One time we and some friends decided to roll one down our street. Got it to the top of the hill and let it go.

They are surprisingly heavy and pretty much impossible for a 13yo (or several) to stop once they get rolling. Luckily for us the thing rolled straight and managed to miss everything and not roll into someone's house or car.

We could stand on top and walk frontwards or backwards and have it roll under us. Fun!

After a while a couple of the boards on the middle gave out and we could climb in and get a ride inside. Actually, I think rolling someone down the small hill is what made us think to roll it down the street.

We could all kinds of dumb things back then, like runner sled down a street on a hill and across a metal bridge into the park. There was a huge maple tree at the far end of the bridge. Had to miss that. Oh, and the street took an abrupt turn just before the bridge, and if a car had ever come from that direction I dare say neither one of us was likely to get out of the way of the other.

The guy with the trailer gets too close to the median barrier and loses his spare tire, too. Wonder if that's the guy that lost the spool. Oof. Maybe mayhem guy was driving.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_iIgsU4esg[/ame]

Back