Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have friends at TSA, or trying to make some?
Took this picture when I wasn't flying but had to hit a hotel after the Las Vegas Shooting. We were tailgating at Chicago's Soldier Field for a Bears Game. It needed to be incognito. Fuggin Bell Hop was pretty curious about my luggage. I had two kegs in that suitcase with a gas bottle and regulator.

Last edited:
"You'll feel a little pressure - ooops!"
FB_IMG_1568350384818.jpeg

speaking of swartz, i was filling up my fermenter with what will be 8% cider, thought of this thread.....

100_0594.JPG

and yes i know my camera sucks, and i think it's obvious still what i'm doing! i'm making cider! so no grief please :D

DAMN IT! i didn't realize there were hackers here too! now i have to reformat, and reinstall windows! :( lol

edit: and in my defense, i hadn't had a drink yet, and my hands were shaking....i just wanted to remember what i look like sober.

I'm not really a photographer ... But it's pretty easy to capture a photo of lightning during a storm if you increase the exposure time. You can edit to reduce brightness afterwards if needed.

Back