Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speaking of restaurants..
Screenshot_2018-08-30-16-39-35.jpeg

I thought I was the only one who doesn't like to click links.
It's not nearly as bad on mobile since it keeps you in the mobile app.

I think we're all being conditioned NOT to clink on hyperlinks in email since they can run malicious script. My employer sends out click bait all the time to test people. Then a day later it's asked if you took the bait. It's typically designed to fool you into clicking something you shouldnt do. At times its sneaky since they do have network service messages or planned system outages with required actions connected to a hyperlink. The email doesn't address you by name or have a signature or a company logo so it in fact looks fake, or malicious click bait, when it's legit. I call IT and give them the what for in this. They can't have it both ways.

Last edited:
Can you imbed your stuff? They are usually worth the click but I'm really lazy sometimes;)
I would love to, but the new forums software doesn't support .gifv at all and only sometimes supports .gif (I don't know if it's based on file size or what, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't).

I'd phone tech support, but I don't have their number.

gLfHCW9.png

Just remember, Labor Day weekend is traditionally the last weekend of garage/rummage sales!

zkpAehk.jpg

The guy doing the wicky, wicky, thing should have grabbed the table. He could have been the counter balance. It's looks like he sensed it going over and let it go.

Maybe he had it insured....[emoji12]
Second thought....

Truth be told, he prolly wanted his work day to be over and thought it was time go get farcked up.

That reminds me of the movie "Mountain Men", Charlton Heston and Brian Keith...they're walking beside their horses toward a herd of buffalo. Then Charlton says well, don't you think they'll see our legs? And Brian replies: Do you really think buffalo know how many legs a horse has? LOL!

Back