• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas Ranco Temperature Controller, Dual Draft Tower, Perlick Faucets, Immersion Chiller, and More

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

piperbrew

Reaction score
Selling off a lot of miscellaneous homebrew items I've accumulated through the years. I would much prefer local pick up (DFW, Texas), but would be willing to ship most items if you're willing to pay the cost of shipping.

Let me know if you have any questions or would like additional pictures for any of the items.

Ranco Digital Temperature Controller (Two-Stage) - Wired
Purchased from MoreBeer; has two outlets so you can set a high and low temperature and plug a mini-fridge and heating jacket into the controller to keep the fermenting beer at the proper temperature.
Worked great last I used it. As it’s been a while, I plugged the unit it and it read the correct temperature and I was able to set the desired temperatures for each outlet to cut on or off.
Ranco base Model # ETC-112000-000
Original Price: $179.99
My Price: $65
IMG_1106.jpg
IMG_1107.jpg

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
I purchased the following pulleys and v-belt to motorize my grain mill, based on the BYO guide (unfortunately for me, prices for these were not as cheap as they were when that article was written). Never got around to completing the project, and all items are still new in their original packaging. If you want all three items, I’ll sell them all for $30.
1/2" Fixed Bore Standard V-Belt Pulley
For V-Belt Section: 3L, 4L, A Pulley
Outside Dia. 1.50"
Original Price: $11.35
My Price: $5
1/2" Fixed Bore Standard V-Belt Pulley
For V-Belt Section: 3L, 4L, A Pulley
Outside Dia. 10.00"
Original Price: $51.77
My Price: $30
Dayton 3L440 V-Belt
Outside Length 44"
Original Price: $8.70
My Price: $4
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..
Beer Draft Tower - Dual (2) Faucets
Only used for a brief period of time. Changing to a keezer style, so no longer need a tower. Took apart to clean and replace with new beer lines, however never ended up ordering new tubing. This will come with the tower, original faucets with black tap handles, and shanks. All you'll need is new tubing and hooks up for whatever style keg you'll be using.
  • Stainless shanks
  • 9 1/4" faucet height
  • 12" overall height
  • Two faucets
Original Price: $124.99
My Price: $65
IMG_1120.jpg

Perlick 525SS Stainless Faucets
Two brand new faucets.
Original Price: $35 each
My Price: $25 each

Brev Metal Bottle CapperPENDING SALE
And 2 bags of oxygen barrier caps (caps say "FRIO" on them)
Original Price: $12.99
My Price: $4
IMG_1117.jpg

Immersion Wort Chiller - 25 ft. x 3/8 in. (With Fittings)
Originally from MoreBeer, although this looks like an older model of theirs as this one does not have the gap towards the bottom like the one in the link does.
Original Price: $84.99
My Price: $45
IMG_1119.jpg

The OxyWand - 0.5 Micron PENDING SALE
Brand New – still in wrapper
Plus, I'll include a brand new oxygen flow regulator.
Original Price: $29.99 (OxyWand)
My Price: $20
IMG_1116.jpg

Glass Carboy – 6.5 gal.
I'll include a Brew Hauler strap, carboy smooth neck handle (maroon color), carboy blow off hood, 3-piece airlock, and universal rubber stopper
Original Price: $35.99 (carboy) + $14.99 (Brew Hauler) + $7.99 (neck handle) + $3.99 (blow off hood), $2.49 (airlock) + $1.49 (rubber stopper) = $66.94
My Price: $30 for all listed items
if you're only interested in the Brew Hauler and/or neck handle only, I'll sell those separately and reprice the carboy accordingly.
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..
Glass Carboy - 5 gal.
Original Price: $34.99
My Price: $10
Dual-Body CO2 Primary Regulator SOLD
Double body, Cornelius brand primary regulator (models #857a). It is similar to the regulator in the above hyperlink, but not exact.
One regulator has a low pressure gauge (0-60 psi) installed, the other is the original Cornelius brand 0-120 psi gauge. There is also a tank gauge (0-1800 psi).
Included will be 7 new fiber washers, which go between the tank and the regulator.
Both regulators have brass shut off valves.
Original Price: Unable to find a reliable original price for this model regulator

My Price: $20
IMG_1112.jpg

Ball Lock Disconnect Beverage Out and Gas In - Barb
CMB brand quick disconnects for ball lock (“Pepsi”) kegs. The barb measures 1/4 inch, so 3/16 inch beverage tubing is recommend for the perfect fit.
Four (4) beverage out and four (4) gas in disconnects.
Used but good shape.
Original Price: $4.99 each
My Price: $2 each

Attachments

• IMG_1119.jpg
    IMG_1119.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1113.jpg
    IMG_1113.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1114.jpg
    IMG_1114.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Hey, I am in the Dallas area. What is the diameter of the wort chiller's coils?

UPDATE:
I can't update the original post anymore, but the bottle capper and OxyWand are sold.

Everything else in the original post, except the regulator, is still available. I'm open to offers.

Back