• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Florida quitting the hobby Tallahassee

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grouperdude

Reaction score
I have a lot of stuff to get rid of Prefer local buyers in Tallahassee. Buyer will pay for actual shipping costs.

4 perlick 525ss taps ball lock keg set up everything you need including a paintball adaptor freezer and thermo stat! $300 I do not wish to separate this package.

15ft chiller $35
bottle tree
hand capper

IMG_1704.jpg

IMG_1705.jpg

IMG_1713.JPG

Last edited:
Im interested in some / all your ball locks, grain mill and possibly your bench capper im over in Jacksonville. May be interested in some of your other stuff too would love to see photos.

Damn, wish you would of posted 3 months ago, would have bought all of it. Moved to lafayette, La. Use to live 2 blocks from monks bar and grill (aka wells brothers)

Im interested in some / all your ball locks, grain mill and possibly your bench capper im over in Jacksonville. May be interested in some of your other stuff too would love to see photos.
pm me a phone number or email and ill shoot some over for the time being

Damn, wish you would of posted 3 months ago, would have bought all of it. Moved to lafayette, La. Use to live 2 blocks from monks bar and grill (aka wells brothers)

i love that restaurant , the panhandle and the lip smacker are some damn good burgers

Worked there for 3 years while in school. Monk and Adam are awesome. Still talk to them. My favorite was the magnum P I. Left right before the loose caboose opened up.

I'm hearing now proof opened up a brew in rail road square??? Wish they would have done that in the 7 years I lived there. Everything awesome seems to happen after I leave or I'm to late for. ie.. posts on HBT

Dude,
Sorry to hear tht you're getting out...
But, since you are, I'll take any of the kegs that aren't spoken for already.
Also, please let me know what else you have available.

ok guys, the mill , refractometer , and the kegs are all spoken for at the moment. Tonight when i get some time.

I'm interested in the Faucets (if they didn't go with the kegs).

I think Ive replied to all the PM's. Pictures are coming I swear, I've been busy with exams lately.

bump.... Just included the keezer and thermostat controller with the perlick set up!!! this keezer will fit 7 kegs easily! will deliver in tallahassee

Bummer... I thought I was the first one in and had been waiting on photos all this time... good luck!

Ok inventory is updated! and I also realized I forgot to adjust the price when I took the chest freezer off of the offer for the keezer set up and i apologize for that

Any chance you still have the 4 Perlick taps? If you do and would be willing to sell separately, please let me know. Thanks

Besides the Perlicks, what else comes in the $300 kegging setup (ball lock corny kegs, shanks, co2 tank, regulator, etc)?

I didn't realize this was back from October, but if the draft equipment is still available, please let me know.

Back