Quick keezer question

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jas0420

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hi folks, I've built a collar for my keezer and am jusssst about to start coating the stain w/ poly. I want to go ahead and install it soon so that I can get my CO2 tank out and have room for another keg to start carbing/serving. I'm probably going to have to wait until Santa Claus comes though before I'll actually have faucets.

I know that the holes for the shanks are typically 1", but could some of you that have grouped them relatively close together let me know what the center-to-center spacing is that you used between faucets? I'd like to go ahead and pre-drill and plug the holes for the faucets while it's convenient so I don't have to clean up saw dust & wood chips from inside the (full) freezer when the time comes. I'll be going with 8 Perlicks and would like to group them as close as is "comfortable" on one side of the freezer's front. I just wasn't sure what "comfortable" is.

Thanks!

Back