• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Quick Disconnects (CPC and Stainless) and other hardware

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mashinations

Reaction score
Everything in the pictures for sale.

Item Quantity
Female CPC QD's w/ 1/2" Barb 4
Female CPC QD's w/ 1/2" MPT 1
Male CPC QD's w/ 1/2" MPT 9
1/2" Stainless Coupler 2
1/2" x 1" Nipple 3
Stainless QD - Female w/ 1/2" Barb 1
Stainless QD - Male w/ 1/2" MPT 1
1/2" Stainless T 1
1/2" Male MPT with 1/2" Barb 3
1/2" Stainless Ball Valve 2
Stainless Male 1/2" MPT Thread QD 5
Stainless QD - 1/2" Barb 3
Stainless QD - 1/2" NPT 1
1/2" compression, 1/2" FPT fitting 1

Looking up the current prices of the items everything new would run $325. I'll take $175+shipping for the lot or offer me specific amounts for individual items. Shipping is from 01752 if you're trying to get a feel for shipping cost. All the CPC QD's have had the cross inside removed. Any specific questions let me know. Would ideally like to sell as a lot but will split it up into several smaller lots if the offer is right.

Hardware3_zpsa1657b5c.jpg

Hardware2_zps6662e2c0.jpg

Hardware1_zps2d172c96.jpg

Switched over to tri-clover for most of the connections.

Would also add that I used the CPC QD's for a couple of years... two things I didn't like about them is that sometimes one might get too close to a flame and melt or distort and they're a little more difficult to clean than SS. I bought a single set of the stainless QD's to try them out I didn't like them at all. Just as expensive as the CPC's and I found the female to not operate smoothly (could have gotten a bad one).

The SS cam lock's were the winners and I'd been using those for the last 6 months or so but recently picked up a conical with tri-clovers and another item with tri-clover and so it made some of the SS Cam-locks not necessary. The other bits and pieces were just stuff I've accumulated over the years and figured it made sense to include in the lot.

Back