• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania Quick Disconnects - Bargain Fittings style LOT

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snowveil

Reaction score
!!!SOLD!!!

I'm switching my brewery over to an eBIAB system and decided to switch to camlocks in the process so I'm selling off my current QD system.

Included are:

8x MALE X 1/2" NPT MALE QDs
4x MALE X 1/2" NPT FEMALE QDs
6x FEMALE X 1/2" HOSE BARB QDs

All connections are stainless steel except for two of the hose barb connectors which are chrome plated brass. Please keep in mind these connections are ONLY compatible with bargainfittings.com quick disconnects. I've heard of folks having issues with leaky fittings when buying from multiple vendors but I have been using these for a few years and they're rock solid.

Retail for all connections new through bargainfittings.com is $145.

I'm looking for $80 plus actual s/h for the lot. I'm not looking to split the lot up just yet but will eventually if I have to.

IMG_20171022_171705.jpg

!!!SOLD!!!

Last edited:
All yours mgerton13...they wound up not being right for my setup - seller was communicative and helpful, so I'm guessing you'll have a smooth transaction

still waiting to hear from you @mgerton13 ...if I don't hear from you later today I'm opening it up again.

Please keep in mind, these fittings are only compatible with other Bargainfittings Quick Disconnects. They're beefier in build and have a shorter tip to them than other ball-lock style quick disconnects.

@jptouchton sorry dude you said you'd check yesterday, I didn't hear anything from you so I opened it up to someone else.

Just refunded your paypal

Back