Question making my own pink lemonade wine

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kmc1987

Reaction score
So i seem to have missed out on getting a box or 2 of the island mist pink lemonade which the girl friend and admittedly i to enjoy. Which got me to where i am now.

I noticed most peoples pink lemonade recipes call for straight frozen pink lemonade where as the kits use white grape wine as a base then add flavor pack with the pink lemonade in it.

So what ive done as a 1 gallon test batch is use welchs grape juice as my base with a cup or so of sugar which when i measured should give me about a 10% wine base. I also use the bentonite. I plan on use of course at least one can of frozen pink lemonade.

Any one do this before and have any tips or let me how it would compare to the kit version.

Welchs is a pretty strong grape as a base for a flavored cooler. You might need more than onr can. Don't forget sorbate/campden after the Welches is done before you add the concentrate.

Experiment away and have fun!

Back