• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Colorado Pumps, Quick Disconnects, Stainless Fittings, and Valves

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MusicalBrewer

Reaction score
Chugger pump with stainless head. Bought to build my system but never used it - so it's new without the box. $115 Shipped
March 809 with stainless head. The pump has been used for brewing but the stainless head is new. $100 shipped

Quick Disconnects - I prefer to sell all together, but will consider splitting up. $8 for female, $6 for male, or $110 shipped for all disconnects.

Female Disconnects
2 - with 1/2" hose barb
4 - with male threads
2 - with female threads

Male Disconnects
2 - with 1/2" hose barb
6 - with male threads
1 - with female threads

Misc Fittings - all are 1/2" threads. I prefer to sell all these together. $50 shipped for all fittings

6 - Male w/ 5/8" hose barb
2 - female w/ 1/2" hose barb
4 - nipples
5 - couplings
4 - "T" fittings (one with a nipple stuck in it)
1 - standard elbow
2 - street elbows

Valves - $8 each. They're not worth shipping by themselves - will bundle with other items above.

If you want bits and pieces then shipping will be $7 for whatever I can get in a small flat rate box.

I'm in Northern Colorado and get to Denver regularly so I could meet up between Denver and Loveland area if you're in Colorado.

IMG_2404.jpeg IMG-2827.JPG IMG-2817.JPG IMG-2818.JPG IMG-2837.JPG IMG-2836.JPG

Attachments

• IMG-2816.JPG
    IMG-2816.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 228
Price Drop

Disconnects - $85 shipped
Fittings - $40 shipped

Everything is still available, I just dropped the price on these two items.

Last edited:
Back