Pulled Pork Omelet

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BamaProud

Reaction score
My family loves pulled pork, I probably cook 6-8 per year just for my family and maybe that much more for others. One of my favorite things is the leftovers. BBQ Pork omelets are mind blowing.

20140602_122720_zpsbfyteslu.jpg

2013-04-13212551_zps54eed1ec.jpg

Wow....I want. I need to break out my smoker this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I love making pulled pork breakfast tacos with left over smoked pulled pork. Basically the same thing as you have but then I add homemade hasbrowns and top it off with a dash of Chipotle Tabasco sauce.

Gonna have to try that.

I do the same thing, all the time. Covered in a nice vinegary BBQ sauce, lots of sharp cheddar, heaven.

I mentioned it to the local BBQ restaurant, they thought I was crazy. Now at least I know I am not alone.

Since I smoke my own these days, more opportunities to start a day off right! :D

I fry up some potatoes, adding in onions or peppers the morning after making Pulled Pork. Then throw in some of the pork once everything else is cooked to warm it up, cover with a generous helping of cheddar cheese (or whatever combo you prefer) and melt the cheese. Plate it up, what is affectionately known as "heart attack on a plate" in our household..

Latest posts

Back