Promash versus Windows 10

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

corkybstewart

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Yesterday I went to print my oatmeal stout recipe from Promash and all my recipe files are gone. I can write new recipes, but if I want to load an old one I have to search My Documents, and I couldn't find a single of my recipes. Does anybody have any idea how I can recover them?

Did you reboot your computer after your OP? That would have caused Windows to re-index your files for the search. Glad to see that you found them in any case! :fro:

Me too-I had 15 years of recipes in that database. No reboot, just a strange occurrence. I do hate Windows 10 BTW. I'm too damn old to keep learning a new software package every couple of years.

Windows doesn't phase me... I've been a beta tester for Microsoft since Windows 3.11 with Multi Media Extensions and I've been an corporate user instructor since 2011.

Now if you have tips for teenage girls... That is where I'm at now! :ban:

I just fired Promash up for the first time in a few years - on Win10 - worked fine for me.

Back