• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania Price Lowered - Stackable German Heavy Duty Plastic Beer Crates/Racks w/Bottles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

argyle

Reaction score
I am selling 10 more stackable plastic German beer crates/racks. The crates are in good shape with some scuffs from use. They hold 20 bottles and have individual 3" x 3" slots for each bottle so bottles don’t rattle or tip. The bottles are all 0.5 liters and have a few scuffs from use (German returnables), but are structurally sound. The bottles are not swing-tops, but are pry off tops and are thick walled. All bottles are clean and the labels have been removed.

I have 5 of each style shown.

Price: Crate with 20 bottles is $25
I had listed some before for $35 dollars, but sold them reduced.

Each crate is made from heavy duty plastic and measures 16"x11"x11.5" They are fully stackable and great for storage or transport.

I am located in Connellsville, Southwestern Pennsylvania and not interested in shipping these, however I will consider it if I don’t have local interest.

(Due to weight and size, shipping is typically $20 - $25 Standard Post.)

Pm me if interested or with questions.

Order of Pictures
Front View
Front View
Empty Case
Bottle Shape and Average Wear
All Cases Stacked (The bottles are in some cases upside down.)

SAM_2732.jpg

SAM_2730.jpg

SAM_2737.jpg

SAM_2728.jpg

SAM_2739.jpg

Hi! Was curious if you had any left? I'm north of Pittsburgh, and might be interested in a few crates.

Thanks!

Yes, I do have some left. My mom lives in Armstrong county. Do you live near on in Armstrong? Please send me a PM. Thanks.

Yes, Urtyp 1878. I have some left with the labels on them. They have the boar's head on them.

I have sold the cleaned bottles, but do have some crates with bottles that still have their labels on them. The bottles and crates are in good condition, but they are dusty and the labels are in poor condition. All bottles have been stored upside down, so the inside of the bottles are clean. The labels are easily removed with just a soak in hot water.

The price of these crates w/bottles (500ml) is still $25. I will no longer ship these, so please PM me if interested in picking them up.

Back