• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pretty Much Free Maltodextrin

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brew-medic

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hey there,

As we are moving and we don't use Maltodextrine anymore, I have 200 Kg of maltodextrine.

You pay the shipping and thats what it will cost you, to be fair Im not going to just give a 25 kg bag to a online store and let them profit so Im gonna cap it at 10 lbs or so, so when you PM me, let me know how much you want, and your address, and preferred shipping method, and Ill get back with a price for you.

Shipping price for 10 pounds to 58701, what ever is cheapest. Thanks!

Hey there,

As we are moving and we don't use Maltodextrine anymore, I have 200 Kg of maltodextrine.

You pay the shipping and thats what it will cost you, to be fair Im not going to just give a 25 kg bag to a online store and let them profit so Im gonna cap it at 10 lbs or so, so when you PM me, let me know how much you want, and your address, and preferred shipping method, and Ill get back with a price for you.

Yea I mean why do they have 200kg (over 400lbs) of corn sugar?

So who's making the mistake here, the OP or everyone who wants to buy a ton of maltodextrine as opposed to dextrose?

Yeah, it should be noted that Maltodextrine (an unfermentable sugar used to add body to certain beers) is not the same as Dextrose (Corn/Priming sugar).

Well I would love to get 10 lbs malto-dextrin to use as an agent in homemade soda so sign me up for 10 lbs if there's any left. Shipping cost to 32223?

Well, I haven't heard anything on this, so I'm gonna assume the OP is either 1) really busy, 2) simply unable to fill out the offer :( or 3) buried by 200kg of maltodextrin, or 4) being accosted by US customs drug-sniffing dogs to ensure "the white powder" is not somthing else. I'm crossing my fingers for 1!

OK, Now we are settled in, I contacted those who PM me, and if anyone is interested PM me

- How much you want
- Your address

And Ill quote you.

Back