Post Z-day brew system

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know what the question is, are you asking if anyone's designed a specific system for the coming zombipocalypse, or has anyone considered how when the crap hits the fan we're going to declare ourselves the "Kings of the Sacred Barley water" and trade nubile slaves for our wares?

Zombipocalypes brewing threads on here are like flies on horse****, or threads about bacon, there's tons of them on here. I've probably got three of them on here myself.

We have a bunch of great threads discussing this.

In fact the entire purpose of the The GaP (Grocery and Produce) Beer Experiment was about this.

As well as If society as we know it collapsed...

Zombie plan

Zombies are for real.

And If Society Took a Dump, Tomorrow

And Homebrew as barter item when our currency is worthless?

What Preparation are You Making for the Coming Apocalypse?

The coming brewpocalypse

You ever sit back and marvel at the fact that all of us can make beer?

Also a little of that even made it to tv- "Homebrewing" mentioned on the colony.

When the zombie hordes come....

The answer's pretty obvious, it's just the entire 45,000 year history in reverse.

Pretty much we'll be brewing with propane and turkey fryers like we do now, until Propane runs out, then we'll be back to how it was done in the 1800's-

Labatt's Pioneer Brewery

Down to this-

In fact I was doing some digging and came up with this type of stove, that will probably be quite useful.

Fuel_saving_stove.jpg

So no, noone's ever thought about anything like this, here. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
you might want to contact the A-Team. brewing in a tank is your best option.

Back