Post your brew view!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coastarine

We get it, you hate BMC.
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
With a new place comes a new brew view and this one is just awesome so I thought I'd share (brag). That's the Gulf of Mexico off to the right. Anyone else have anything interesting to look at while brewing?

P1010081.jpg

Does my neighbors crappy yard count?? :D

Thats an awesome view man! Looks like a much, much nicer part of the Gulf that what I see. Funny too bc from where I'm sitting I'm just yards from it...

Yeah I can see the backyards of people with pools as I sweat in my kitchen brewing

Nice View! I love the undeveloped land!

For where I'm at (just north of Columbus, OH) I think I found a pretty good spot for my first house. Sorry SWMBO is in the way :D but the pond is stocked so I can catch some bass while boiling...

I used to have a view of Pikes Peak and the front range while brewing when we lived in CO Springs. Now I've got my fence and a bunch of oak trees. :(

pikes-peak-colorado-springs.jpg

I used to have a view of Pikes Peak and the front range while brewing when we lived in CO Springs. Now I've got my fence and a bunch of oak trees. :(

Oh yeah! Well, I'm brewing at the top of Pikes Peak!
Philmont045.jpg

It just takes forever and a day for the water to boil. lol. I just got backyard/swing set for my brew view. But everything looks good through "brew view" literally:

P6290015.jpg

You may be right. I didn't take that pic, but we did have a great view from the front of our house when we lived there. We lived in Briargate and could see the peak, Garden of the Gods, USAFA. Man it was great. I really miss living there!

My views...

This is the view from my window...

Memorialday12.jpg

And yes, we have a parade just about once a month, year round...

And these are my neighborhood (around the block I live on)

PH2Mac183.jpg

PH2Mac095.jpg

riverfrontsmall.jpg

My view isn't scenic in the classic sense, but it accomplishes two purposes. One, to remind me why I brew (yellow fizzie is the devil). Two, it reminds me why I brew (hot chicks love good beer):D

DSCN1676.jpg

these aren't every day pics but every so often I get a view like this from where I brew.
img0108zy7.jpg

img0043ns6.jpg

4535435sa2.jpg

I brew between a muddy parking lot and a decrepit building that is my apartment. I don't have any pictures of the mud, but if people care that much...

What is that you are brewing on? Grill? Can you achieve a pretty quick boil on it?

It's an older model Coleman Powerhouse two burner camp stove. Each "burner" is actually a 35k BTU burner surrounded by a 100k BTU burner. The aluminum pot on the left is a 15 gallon pot. From mash it brings the wort up to boil in about 5 minutes at full blast and brings my sparge water up to boil from 60 degrees F to 180 in about 15 minutes.

For comparison purposes, that is a 30 lb tank that it is hooked up to.

Your brew getup Rocks though. :rockin:

That was actually the day of the Harrisburg Brewer's Fest... Three 5-gallon batches were rolling, so that's three brewers' set-ups.

What is that you are brewing on? Grill? Can you achieve a pretty quick boil on it?

I have always wondered about getting something like this... Good to know it works! (Actually, it's bad because now I'm going to spend money...)

It's an older model Coleman Powerhouse two burner camp stove. Each "burner" is actually a 35k BTU burner surrounded by a 100k BTU burner. The aluminum pot on the left is a 15 gallon pot. From mash it brings the wort up to boil in about 5 minutes at full blast and brings my sparge water up to boil from 60 degrees F to 180 in about 15 minutes.

For comparison purposes, that is a 30 lb tank that it is hooked up to.

Very cool. I might have to look in to something like that.

Very cool. I might have to look in to something like that.

It's pretty handy. I traded my Father in Law a stainless steel packable camp stove for it. The Coleman weights in around 80 lbs and has it's own carrying bag with wheels.

I'm having a hard time finding them online now though. It's close to 5 years old.

Give yourself a moment to take in the breathtaking majesty of the view. Sometimes I even get to yell over to the neighbors who are camped out on their back patio drinking BMC :)

second_lme.jpg

-Joe

View from the garage where I now brew
2901624320101759406S600x600Q85.jpg

From the back porch where I used to brew
2239026030101759406S600x600Q85.jpg

Back