Post pictures of stuff you have made (besides beer)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh no, baby, it's not mine... How did that get in here?

Austin-Powers-Pump.jpg

the one I pictured is 6" diameter tubing. It is mine.

b

Built this for a co-worker and she loves it. I'm now in the process of building another for a friend who just bought a loft and needs it for storage.

bedpic2.jpg

BEDPICTURE.jpg

Bad coffee- is that a kalk reactor? Or Ca? i build aquariums stuff too. I built a couple small tanks, skimmers, and other small acrylic work.

I am also in the process of building my own AR-15. well, thats more assembling than building but still a feat in CA. sorry no pics yet

I recently finished a master bath remodel.

Before.

After

I made this patio cover a few years a go that houses an outdoor kitchen, sink, refrigerators, beer taps and other adult toys.

We put a pond in for SWMBO shortly after.

Cheers,

knewshound

I recently finished a master bath remodel.

Before.

After

I made this patio cover a few years a go that houses an outdoor kitchen, sink, refrigerators, beer taps and other adult toys.

We put a pond in for SWMBO shortly after.

Cheers,

knewshound

looks nice knewshound. I really like the pattern on the bathroom floor
JJ

This is a ATB bike frame im working on, CroMo tubing, fillet brazed.
00002eu4.jpg

This is a road bike frame my brother and I build, lugged instead of fillet.
00006bw8.jpg

QUOTE]

Those bikes are awsome! I woudl love to build my own single speed frame one day!

Mike

looks nice knewshound. I really like the pattern on the bathroom floor
JJ

Thanks man, the tiles were really expensive but with only 100 sq ft, how much can it cost?

Worth every penny, they are a hybrid tile that always maintains ambient temperature. No cold feel out of the shower!

Thanks for the props Jay.

Cheers,

knewshound

I built this. I bought a set of plans and built everything you see including the sails. Now I get to sail it. The latest update was setting up a keg for my brews onboard.

1130web.jpg

Here is my coffee table. Filled with points I've found. It's made out of pecky cypress and heart pine.

100_2746.JPG

With more points plus room for even more!

100_1135.JPG

I made these bee's wax candle globe thingys for Christmas one year. This is right before I covered the rest in leaves.

100_2674.JPG

Lit:

100_2671.JPG

Lost of talent on here! I guess I really should have really expected it.:mug:

I built this. I bought a set of plans and built everything you see including the sails. Now I get to sail it. The latest update was setting up a keg for my brews onboard.

1130web.jpg

Just beautiful. I want to be like you when I grow up.:mug:

I've been carving pumpkins for well over a decade. I'm gonna redo these is foam craft quality pumpkins this year so I won't have to ever redo them. These are in real pumpkins tho.

Shucks.jpg

Dragon.jpg

:off:
Haikou are easy
Sometimes they don't make sense
Refridgerator
Just an aside, but should "don't" be hyphenated? Or am I missing a nuance of pronunciation somewhere?
/ :off:

Edit: Because (me being an idiot) I typed "hyphenated" when I meant contracted. To rephrase, "shouldn't you remove the contraction of 'do not'?" So much for being the haiku police.

Rick

:off:

Cat Haiku

In deep sleep hear sound
Cat vomit hairball somewhere
Will find in morning

/:off:

I built this from the frame up (after I crashed it's long lost cousin, of course - which served as the heart donor). Not as impressive as some of those monster engines/cars that some of you can boast about, but it was fun anyway.

Man I'm going to be picking up a '72 Honda CBR 750 soon from a co worker. I pray he gets his job in NYC so I can get the bike:D

No pictures but when I was in high school we drank a Olympia Beer Bubble
(remember those!) And when we were done with it we made a killer bong out of it!

Back