Post a pic--let's see your ugly mugs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me and the gang...
DSCN4115.sized.jpg

hardrock.jpg
[/IMG]
I'm the ugly guy with the hat.

My fiance', Jami, is the beauty on my left, and the others are her lovely drinking buddies at the Hardrock Hollywood,FL in the piano bar.

And yes that is a bunch of cheap beer on the table. I had a rum & coke hiding somewhere. LOL

Me and SWMBO at Key West....

124_4311.JPG

and my daughter Caroline and I at Key West also....
124_4314.JPG

And finally my son, "Relaxing" on the cruise ship....
123_0025.JPG

Here's a shot of my helper kitten /swmbo.

helperkitten.jpg

And her waiting for it to be ready...

isitdoneyet.jpg

me and the pups, or at least a couple of them when I get home from work. Khan is the big grey/fawn/black bastard, a Timberwolf/Malamute mix, the smaller grey one with her head turned is Venus, a Timberwolf/Husky, The white one is Micah, a low content Arctic Wolf/Malamute hybrid. The small brown one is a runt of a Belgian Malinois that we rescued. I am the clown in the chef gear....

dads home.jpg

I used to play at the Samurai Duck a lot. It was my hangout, went there for a drink after work almost every single day. Though the tap selection was meager, the bartenders were all good friends and often let a few drinks disappear from my tab. No other place had Habu Sake, a potent liquor with more myth surrounding it than fact. For such a potent drink it tasted super sweet.

I play in the band Omnihility hence the name, a brutal and technical death metal outfit. But yeah, ever since the close of the duck I don't go to any other bars.

Cheers - Death Metal Jeremy

I used to play at the Samurai Duck a lot. It was my hangout, went there for a drink after work almost every single day. Though the tap selection was meager, the bartenders were all good friends and often let a few drinks disappear from my tab. No other place had Habu Sake, a potent liquor with more myth surrounding it than fact. For such a potent drink it tasted super sweet.

I play in the band Omnihility hence the name, a brutal and technical death metal outfit. But yeah, ever since the close of the duck I don't go to any other bars.

Cheers - Death Metal Jeremy

Technical death? Beyond my expertise. I can only really listen to it for the talent from it. I'm more of a power/thrash/speed/black metalian myself (guitar style). My bass style is more along the lines of Maiden and Manowar lol.

If you want to hear the tracks go to myspace and look up Omnihility. I too, am more of a heavy/thrash type, I just enjoy playing technical passages. I prefer the old death metal though. Early Carcass, Deicide, Cannibal Corpse, Pavor, Death, etc. And of course I like a lot of black metal too. I listen to a lot of the French stuff from the mid 90s to present. They keep the old style more than any other scene. The Norwegians are just plain pathetic now with bands like Khold and Satyricon.

l_c3fa71a3726f402290deaf5d31e1c65d.jpg

Me windmilling with my 6 string bass

l_d8761849614b4bc29be06807448f0cbb.jpg

Me pounding a fifth of vodka. Yeah, I used to be a rampant drunk.

l_00d02a0b4ebd44cea2d145aac71b30a8.jpg

Me playing blast beats

If you want to hear the tracks go to myspace and look up Omnihility. I too, am more of a heavy/thrash type, I just enjoy playing technical passages. I prefer the old death metal though. Early Carcass, Deicide, Cannibal Corpse, Pavor, Death, etc. And of course I like a lot of black metal too. I listen to a lot of the French stuff from the mid 90s to present. They keep the old style more than any other scene. The Norwegians are just plain pathetic now with bands like Khold and Satyricon.

I like Mother North from Satyricon, but that's about it. The video drew me in. I also (only) enjoy early death metal like early obituary, death, etc.

Nice 6 string.
I've played many times at Samurai Duck. Fun place. Are you talking about the rattle snake juice they had behind the bar. I used to get a shot of that before I went on stage.
I'm not too knowledgeable about the death metal scene. I'm more on the punk side of things.
If you're looking for a new bar to hang at you should come try out my brewery. Eugene City Brewery. Ask for Nate. I'm usually downstairs in the brewery.

Back