Post a pic--let's see your ugly mugs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
me2.jpg

This is a pic of me racking my beer :rockin:

I was taking a trip down memory lane and came across this beauty... it's me and slnies in TQ, Iraq - 2006 the night I headed off to Habbaniyah...

wallynseaniraq.JPG

yes that is a beer... St. Pauli Girl...NA

Pretty sure I've sat on those benches. The Hab was an interesting place... did you ever visit the old British cemetery there? There's a ton of history under the dust.

Thought I had posted here before but perhaps not.

Me and my boys at this years B-day party
IMG_4807.jpg

Me same party
IMG_4767.jpg

My other hobby
14478-garybike3.JPG

Me and the Mrs
14478-wifeandI.jpg

SWMBO, myself and my oldest daughter about a year and a half ago at Boston Beer Works across the street from the Green Monster. Their Bunker Hill Blueberry Ale was flowing freely that night.It's a light golden ale made with fresh blueberries. They throw a scoop of fresh blueberries in every glass and they rise and fall in your glass while you're drinking your beer.Talk about a great presentation and it's delicious to boot. It's on my list of beers to attempt once I get into AG.

089b.jpg

I don't comment in this thread much (if at all??) and you can reach in through my computer and punch me for saying this but your daughter is absolutely beautiful!

Me on the right, dressed as Sailor Moon at a gaming con:
2593_516818651280_215901358_31414838_6653149_n.jpg

2830_559834350530_21900472_34295171_6819962_n.jpg

Long hair! Me on the left - SWMBO was taking photos of us getting our photo taken for a local paper:
n215901358_31099239_8124.jpg

Me at New Belgium Brewery, in Fort Collins a few years back:
l

Most recent one of me, last month, at Jupiter in Berkeley, enjoying a tasty beverage:
4823_1062826259941_1504501751_30146864_4767743_n.jpg

I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE!
l

In the recent video "I am a hombebrewer"

homebrewer.jpg

I will sent a beer to anyone who send what band the t-shirt represents.

Dude, that was you. Hah, I will send you a beer if you send me a beer. Or I will send you another beverage that has alcohol (I don't think you are allowed to say wine on this board, unless in certain threads, then you are just a creton or a snob.)

Two for the price of one. The two guys on the left and right are my Son-In-Law. He is a silent member on this forum. (Two posts, I think) I am the exotic Hispanic hooker in the middle.

Oh, no...Hold on. Me on the left, SIL on the right. Hooker in the middle.

I hope my brother in law never reads this. I just pretended his wife was a hooker!

57a.jpg

Two for the price of one. The two guys on the left and right are my Son-In-Law. He is a silent member on this forum. (Two posts, I think) I am the exotic Hispanic hooker in the middle.

Oh, no...Hold on. Me on the left, SIL on the right. Hooker in the middle.

I hope my brother in law never reads this. I just pretended his wife was a hooker!

57a.jpg

I can see the resemblances.

DSCF0423.jpg

Copyof08ClassA9.jpg

SDC10069.jpg

Here I am. Messin around at the farm (don't worry bout the guns w/alcohol, just a photo op), at work, and at play in my bar after a few home brews.

Mike

Oh, f**k it... As a semi-pro photographer I usually stand behind the camera and not in front of it but anyways... here's a self portrait, 07:00 in the morning just after a morning swim in the lake I live next to, prior to putting on the foudation, lipstick and mascara...

Me and my girlfriend at a festival in Germany earlier this summer.
287ki91.png

Me and a friend with a bottle of Knark III (a Danish Imperial stout).
2ebtxf6.png

Nah, it's Deathfeast Open Air, a smaller brutal death metal festival in Hünxe. I'd love to go to Wacken some time though, but there hasn't been enough good bands there lately.

Back